“Because children are the future and the future seems bright…”
The ‘Kafou Program’ by Union Coop is for the brightest of the bright students. A gift of motivation for Union Coop shareholders and encouragement for their children to seek academic excellence. With respect to the program, students get a purchase voucher with a specific value, valid for a specific period.
1. The applicant for the Program must be a child of a shareholder or a shareholder in Union Coop.
2. The gift is given to students from the first grade to the twelfth grade.
3. The student must have achieved of 98% or above in their final GPA.
1. Shareholder ID + child ID.
2. Certificate of end of school year for the student showing the GPA specified by the program.
3. Child’s birth certificate / registry summary