12 Amazing Benefits of Fasting
‘Fasting’ is one of the pillars of Islam and it is obligatory for every Muslim to fast, as per the commandments mentioned in the holy Quran as well. Fasting, other than from a religious point of view has several health benefits as well, which doubles the joy.
Here are 12 amazing benefits of Fasting you’ll be glad to know:
1. During normal days, your digestive system is working hard most of the time and fasting allows it to rest, which helps in improving your metabolism in the long run.
2. Fasting helps in balancing blood sugar levels.
3. Aids in maintaining healthy blood fluid balance and helps in flushing the toxins out from the body, thereby improving functional performance.
4. Prevents/Limits Atherosclerosis, Gout and other Heart diseases.
5. Not only it stimulates weight loss, it promotes healthy eating habits as well.
6. Balanced diet between fasting periods helps remove toxins, regulate body functions, reduce fat and boost immunity.
7. Helps control addiction to Nicotine, Caffeine .etc.
8. Helps in regulating Blood Pressure
9. Fasting helps heal conditions like Arthritis, Psoriasis, and inflammation.
10. Helps in strengthening the relationship with the creator and brings you closer
11. Helps you work on bettering your endurance, patience and improves feeling towards the poor and needy.
12. Helps regulating self-control and improves public behavior
Liked it? Then LIKE it, SHARE it and COMMENT…!
P.S: You’ll love our blog about ‘Children and Ramadan Fasting‘ 🙂