Layali lubnan or Lebanese Nights: Delicious and Easy to Prepare
If you want to make a quick and distinctive dessert for your family or your guests, you should definitely go for ‘Layali lubnan’ – a specialty and one of the most popular desserts in various regions of Levant. Here are easy steps for preparation:
- A cup of fine semolina.
- 4 cups milk.
- A quarter cup of sugar.
- 3 Mastic kernels or tablets
- A little rose water.
For Face of the dessert;
- 2 cream boxes.
- Half a cup of ground pistachios.
- Sugar Syrup.
- Bring a pot and put it on the stove, then put the Mastic kernels and leave them until they melt.
- Add semolina, sugar and milk to the saucepan while continuing to stir. Then leave the mixture on a low heat until it becomes thick.
- Take the pot off the stove and add rose water to the mixture and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture in a mold and put it in the fridge until it cools.
- Take the pan out of the refrigerator, then put the cream on top, and add the pistachio nuts to cover the cream, and then drizzle some sugar syrup on it for extra sweetness.
- Serve cold
You will find all the ingredients necessary for a delicious Layali lubnan at Union Coop. If you liked this recipe then give us a Thumbs up and Comment your views. Share this recipe with your friends and if your try it then tag us on social media as well.