Cumin: The Magic Detox You Need
Have you ever thought about drinking boiled cumin water in the morning or evening? Do you know how beneficial that can be for your health?
What is Cumin? Cumin is a plant that belongs to the ‘Apiaceae’ family, which is native to the ‘Irano-Turanian’ region. The seeds that you find in the hypermarkets in Dubai, is contained within a fruit, which after extraction and drying is used in various cuisines.
Apart from the culinary uses and benefits, in this blog, we will discuss some possible benefits of drinking Cumin Water on your health.
Here are some benefits of drinking water which have been boiled with Cumin:
- Promote Stomach Health – Drinking boiled cumin helps to get rid of indigestion and bloating, improve digestion, and relieve abdominal pain in case of infection
- Strengthens the immune system: Boiled cumin is a source of iron and dietary fibre, which makes it a reason to reduce the risk of disease and strengthen the immune system.
- Controlling blood sugar levels: Several studies have indicated that eating cumin daily on an empty stomach helps reduce blood sugar levels.
- Getting rid of insomnia, and treating infections in the urinary system by removing sediment, sand and germs present in the urinary tract and kidneys.
- Drinking cumin helps in giving the body an adequate amount of energy and getting rid of tiredness and fatigue.
- Removing phlegm from the lungs: Drinking boiled cumin helps remove phlegm from the lungs, especially for smokers, and relieves throat infections.
- Weight loss: Drinking boiled cumin in the morning helps improve digestion and get rid of excess body fat.
- Liver: Boiled cumin helps cleanse the liver of toxins and increases its ability to secrete digestive enzymes.
Content published on this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or advice. Consult your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this Blog.
If you like the blog, give us a like, share or comment. Visit your nearest Union Coop Hypermarket in Dubai today.