SA’ADA program for Social Welfare Recipients
This program has been allocated to low-income families and recipients of social benefits. The applications of the beneficiaries of subsidies from the Ministry of Community Development or the Community Development Authority or other charitable societies were received.
During the period from 01/05/2019 till 31/08/2019, 2100 purchase cards were issued at 500 dirhams per month for a period of 6 months.
Registration continues until 31/12/2019, or until the number allocated to the program in the Department’s budget is reached.
Terms of Registration:
- Applicant must be a shareholder of Union Coop
- Applicant must be a recipient of subsidy from Government or Charity organization
- Applicant who belongs to ‘People of Determination’, cannot combine two programs (SA’ADA and IRADA), they must choose one of the programs to register in.
- In case the Shareholder (eligible for the SA’ADA Program) has a son who falls under the category of ‘people of determination’ (Under 18 years of age), he may combine the two programs, provided that he should enroll in SA’ADA program and his son in IRADA program.
- Identity of the Shareholder + Identity of the Applicant (If both are not the same)
- “To Whom It May Concern” Certificate from Government authority or Share with Union Coop the database of Charitable Association mentioning the applicant name.