Ghala – for Newborns
This program was allocated to the newborns for shareholders during the year 2019. The families of newborns were given purchase cards worth AED 400 per month for 6 months. 1000 people were covered in the program during the period from 01/05/2019 until 31/10/2019.
Registration continues until 31/12/2019, or until the number allocated to the program in the Department’s budget is reached.
Terms of Registration:
- The Shareholder should be having a Child during that particular tenure of the program.
- Shareholder who has more than one child in the same time-period is entitled to enrol in the program wherein he will be issued a card for each child
- Registration will remain open for Child born in December until 20th of January of the following year, if required number of members are not met.
- Identity of the Shareholder + Identity of the Applicant (If both are not the same)
- Birth Certificate of the Child (Mentioning Name and Details of both Child and Parents)