Coronavirus: ‘Prevention’ is better Than ‘Cure’!
What it is?
As per the medical studies and journals, there are around 7 types of human coronaviruses that are found in common colds and even in severe respiratory infections such as ‘acute respiratory syndrome’. The bad part is they all can be deadly!
What are the symptoms?
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
How it SPREADS?
The bad part is that this virus spreads through the air from one person to other, by coughing, sneezing and even by touch. As per the reports, the virus originated in a live animal market in ‘Wuhan’ – China and at present is being investigated by the ‘Centre of Disease Control’.
What the WHO (World Health Organization) recommends?
- Washing your hands as frequently as possible since are prone to touch.
- In case of coughing and sneezing, cough or sneeze into your elbow to prevent spreading of germs to other people.
- Avoid contact with other people who have a fever or cough.
- If you are experiencing any of the symptoms mentioned above, immediately consult a doctor and share your recently medical and travel history with him/her.
- Get vaccinated against flu and other viruses.
Since the vaccine and appropriate medication for the virus is still under progress, the spread from person-to-person is accounted to respiratory droplets that are released through the air when a sick person sneezes or coughs.
Kindly SHARE this information as widely as possible.
Disclaimer: This blog is not a medical journal and people dealing with issues should seek consultation from a certified physician only!