It is a value limited, prepaid card, used for shopping in all Union Cooperation branches and it can be charged with cash balance to continue using it. It is issued with no issuance fees and it can be utilized to be distributed to the humanitarian cases or for paying Zakah where it is an effective and fast way for the charitable corporations since it is value limited and used for the purpose of shopping only in the Cooperation. The card provides the cardholder comfort and an easy shopping experience with no necessity to have cash and the risks of losing it. The card is issued in three categories; category of 100, 300, 500 AED.
The card provides the cardholder comfort and an easy shopping experience with no necessity to have cash and the risks of losing it. The card is issued in three categories; category of 100, 300, 500 AED.
- The card can be obtained from any of Union Cooperation branches in Dubai
- The card is used for purchasing goods within Union Cooperation only.
- The balanced and disbursed amount is shown on the receipt at the completion of each transaction.
Terms & Conditions of Union Cooperation Khairaat Card
Article 1- The card
- Union Cooperation Khairaat Card is considered as a prepaid card, it is used for shopping within the Cooperation branches only, and there are no issuance fees for the card.
Article 2 – Purpose of the Card
- Khairaat Card can be used during its validity and it can be obtained from the sales point in all the branches of Union Cooperation, it can be used directly in the purchase transaction, and it is not allowed to be copied or used for purposes other than the ones defined herein.
Article 3 – Loss, Stealing, and Damage
- Card Beneficiary holds the responsibility for the card in case it was lost, stolen, or damaged.
Article 4 – Card Cancellation
- Khairaat Card is owned by Union Cooperation
- Union Cooperation has the right to cancel, suspend the validity of the card in case that the card beneficiary breached the terms & conditions mentioned herein or tried a fraud.
Article 5 – Disclaimer
- Union Cooperation bears no responsibility for the results consequent from any damages that may affect in the card performance whether directly or indirectly, but it will make every effort possible to save the card features acquired by the beneficiary.
- Union Cooperation bears no responsibility for any fraud cases or the use which is incompatible with the Terms & Conditions mentioned herein.
Article 6 – Modify and Cancel the Terms & Conditions
- Union Cooperation shall have the right to modify or cancel these Terms & Conditions partially or totally without referring to Khairaat Card beneficiary.
Article 7 – Terms & Conditions Acceptance
- The participant’s use of Union Cooperation Khairaat Card is considered as an expressly acknowledgement of his/her unconditional consent to all Terms & Conditions.Consequently the beneficiary acknowledges that he/she had read and agreed the Terms & Conditions completely.
Article 8 – General Provisions
- Terms & Conditions mentioned herein and all the disputes and claims arising or related to them in content or in structure (including the non-contractual disputes and claims) are subject and construed as per the applicable laws of UAE.