Irada Program – For the people of Determination
The program was allocated to shareholders under the category of ‘People of Determination’ or their sons, wherein they were provided purchase cards worth AED 500 per month for a period of 6 months. 320 cards have been registered and issued under the program. The desired figures were reached during the period from 01/05/2018 till 30/06/2018.
Terms of Registration:
- Applicant must be a Union Coop shareholder or the son of a shareholder (if under 18 years of age), and if the child exceeds 18 years of age, he must be a shareholder to be eligible for this program.
- Applicant must be registered/enrolled with one of the recognized Centers of Care and Rehabilitation or any Government authority, which states that he belongs to the category of ‘People of Determination’.
- Shareholder may not combine two programs at the same time (SA’ADA and IRADA). If the Shareholder (himself) meets the criteria of registration in two programs, he will have to choose between two programs to register in one.
- Shareholder may combine two programs (SA’ADA and IRADA), if he receives financial subsidy from any charity or Government authority and has a son (under 18 years of age) who is under the category of ‘People of Determination’. In such case, the father may opt-in for SA’ADA and the son may opt-in for IRADA.
- Shareholder has the right to register more than one of his sons, who are eligible and are under 18 years of age for the program. Shareholder has to present the supporting documents that states he falls under the category of ‘people of determination’ and is under 18 years of age, only then each of the sons will be issues with a card.
- Identity of the Shareholder + Identity of the Applicant (If both are not the same)
- Certificate of “To Whom It May Concern” from Government authority or a Rehabilitation centre as proof
- Birth Certificate of the beneficiary, in case he is the son of the Shareholder.