Our congratulations for the newborn “May Allah bless the granted, may you thank the Grantor, may you see him/her young and may he/she become faithful to you”
Our path of success had extended more than 30 years, and we have been through it examples in society service field. And in continuation to that distinguished role, and proceeding from our awareness of responsibility for you to provide the best services and the distinguished care which contributes to build the trust between us, we are pleased to provide you with “Eyalna” program for your newborn by providing smart purchase card.
Ayalna Program provides the social support specified for the shareholders’ family children born in 2014, and it aims at providing them with the basic needs through a purchase card with the amount of 400 AED, and for 6 months.
This program had been specified for shareholders’ newborns of 2014, where the family of the newborns had been given a purchase card with the amount of 400 AED monthly for 6 months. 426 newborns had been registered in the program in the period from 01/06/2014 till 31/07/2014. The amount of 1,022,400 AED had been disbursed till 31/07/2014. The registration in the program is continuing till 31/12/2014 or till the allowed number by the management 800 is achieved.
• Fill the registration form of Ayalna Program which is available in the communication and society service department in Etihad Mall.
• Bring the following documents attached to the form:
1. Newborn’s birth certificate (photocopy + the original for conformity)
2. Photocopy of ID or Passport of the contributor.
3. Photocopy of applicant’s ID
• The card can be used in all the branches of UNION COOP in Dubai.
• The amount will be recharged automatically by the Cooperative by the beginning of every month for 6 months.
• The specified amount in the card for every month does not stay for the next month if it was not utilized.
• After every transaction done through the card, you will receive an invoice which clarifies the card number and the value of the purchases.
• UNION COOP keeps all the right to add or modify any of the previous articles.