UNION COOP had contributed in supporting the vital sectors in Dubai which are represented in means of education and health, social, humanitarian and charitable sector, and Holy Quran centers, Dubai International Holy Quran Award, and also the partnership with ministries and private and governmental institutions as the following:
1. Supporting the education sector:
with the amount of 824,000 AED through supporting the number of 42 schools, 3 learning centers for old people, and 5 kindergartens
2. Supporting the social, humanitarian and charitable sector, and Holy Quran centers:
11 Holy Quran Center had been supported with the amount of 11,000 AED.
3. Supporting the Holy Quran Award:
With the amount of 500,000 AED during Ramadan the blessed 1435 H
4. Supporting the Medical sector:
11 medical center and 2 centers for rehabilitation of the disabled had been supported with the amount of 195,000 AED.
5. Supporting the institutions, public utility societies, and the local departments in Dubai:
Public utility societies and local institutions and department had been supported with the amount of 1,415,000 AED.
• Women Association / the management; cheque with the amount of 15,000 AED
• Women Association/ Al Khawaneej Branch; cheque with the amount of 15,000 AED
• Islamic Affairs Department with the amount of 100,000 AED
• Thalassemia Emirates Association, purchases card with the amount of 15,000 AED
• Governmental departments and institutions with the amount of 150,000 AED
• Red Crescent Association/ Ahl Al Sham Campaign, cheque with the amount of 1,000,000 AED
• Dar Al Bur Society, orphans honoring ceremony; purchase card with the amount of 100,000 AED
• Dubai Sport Council Planting Program; 40 purchase cards with the amount of 20,000 AED.
6. Supporting the Campaigns in Ramadan of the local governmental sector:
6 governmental sectors had been supported with the amount of 104,750 AED by providing the support for the Campaigns of Ramadan represented in Iftar Saem during the holy month of Ramadan through giving those Al Afdal purchase Cards as the following:
• Supporting Dubai Health Authority (the sector of primary healthcare) with the amount of 15,000 AED
• Supporting Awsha Bint Al Hussein Cultural Arcade with the amount of 15,000 AED
• Supporting Dubai Health Authority (old people rest) with the amount of 14,850 AED
• Supporting Ministry of Economy – Consumer Protection with the amount of 29,900 AED
• Supporting Ministry of Health (Al Baraha Hospital) with the amount of 15,000 AED
• Supporting Dubai Health Authority (Al Amal Hospital) with the amount of 15,000 AED
7. The Cooperative had contributed in supporting Al Jaleela Institution for Education and researches in the medical fields:
with the amount of 2,000,000 AED
8. The Cooperative had contributed in supporting Society Development Authority to support the rehabilitation centers for the adult disabled:
with the amount of 1,000,000 AED
9. The Cooperative had contributed in training 30 university students for the program of Future Directors with the amount of 3,799,644 AED
10. The Cooperative had contributed in supporting Dubai Police General Headquarter (Society Service General Department):
with the amount of 500,000 AED
11. The Cooperative had contributed in supporting the Education Sector by providing 6 rooms of computer, laboratory, and science for 6 typical schools with the amount of 150,000 AED for each school:
With a total amount of 900,000 AED
12. The Cooperative had contributed in supporting the Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs:
with the amount of 250,000 AED
So, the Cooperative had disbursed the amount of 18,994,994 AED to be spent on the requirements and targets of area affairs improvement service till the date of 31/07/2014.
From the other side, the Cooperative had contributed in spreading enlightenment in the society through spreading the positive education to support the social consistent build and raising the cultural level, where the Cooperative patronizes the marketing and enlightening campaigns related to ministries and the governmental and private institutions through printing the enlightening campaigns’ slogan on the shopping bags of the Cooperative or on the sales points screens in the Cooperative’s branches, and show the campaigns’ slogan on Hyper Media screens in Malls (Etihad Mall, Barsha Mall) for example:
• Dubai Municipality Campaigns: Work without vehicles
• Child City campaigns related to Dubai Municipality: Educational campaigns for children (our planet needs us)
• Enlightening Campaigns of Dubai Health Authority:
(Participation in Dubai Marathon where water, juice, fruits, had been distributed in the Marathon) (The importance of vaccination) (Wash your hands well to protect yourself from sickness) (Advices to success quitting smoking) (Know your Blood Pressure) (For healthy fasting)
• Ministry of Health – Healthy Education Department: (Movement is healthy and blessed – Smart Trolley- Eat smartly, live happily)
• Ministry of Health – Transfusion Services and Researches Center (Sharjah): (Blood Donator Day )
• Ishraqat Club (Nadd El Hamar school): (My life is better with you)
• Economic Development Department: Customer Protection (My Trolley) – Be right and know your rights.
• Roads and Transportation Authority:
(Seatbelt) (Drive safely, your family awaits you) (Do not be busy with mobile while driving) (Advices for walkers) (Do not take a risk passing the red signal because its accidents are deadly) (Have a blessed Ramadan) (Eid is happiness, do not kill it)
• Dubai Police General Headquarter:
Security Enlightenment Department (Protect the society from the risk of Internet use) (Enlightening the risks of fireworks)
• Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities Department: (Dubai Reciters Activities in Ramadan 1435 H)
• Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum for the distinguished educational performance.
• Dubai Census Center : (Family spending and income survey)
• And many other campaigns .