Union Cooperative Society wins Princess Haya’s Prize of Special Education
Union Cooperative Society won the Princess Haya’s Prize of Special Education, which gives prizes of honor to those, who are distinguished in the special education sector, as the best establishment that supports the special education establishments for the year 2014 / 2015 at the level of United Arab Emirates, and as an appreciation to its efforts in the field of institutional societal responsibility. The efforts of Union Cooperative Society were represented by support of the People with special needs category and establishments it looks after by:
– Receiving the People with special needs and employ them in Society.
– Diamond Sponsorship made by Emirates Society to Down’s syndrome within the program, which is represented in support and care of all events and activities.
– Sponsoring activities of Dubai Centre of Autism
– Sponsoring activities of Dubai Club for the Disabled
– Sponsoring activities of Dubai Rehabilitation Centre for Disabled
This prize is given to the establishments that exert exceptional efforts to serve the People with special needs category to promote the level of societal services rendered to them as per high standards and excellent specific programs.
Chairman of Executive Committee of Prize, Mr. Mohammed Al Imadi, presented an appreciation certificate and a memorial shield to General Manager of Union Cooperative Society Mr. Khalid Humaid Bin Diban Al Falasi on occasion of winning the prize during the visit paid by the delegation of Princess Haya’s Prize to the head office of Union Cooperative Society to hand over the prize, on Tuesday, corresponding to 28/04/2015.