To handle photo and video shooting of related projects, including property, events and promotional activities
- Assist as necessary in the preparation of Promotional Campaigns products photo shooting and set up photographic equipment’s
- Assist in photo shooting of promotional events , press conferences, open days, exhibitions, Management tours and visits & transform valuable content into dynamic video presentations that can be shared and embedded on popular social media platforms
- Manipulate and enhance scanned or digital images to be spotlighted in major media channels to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Scan photographs into computers for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Consult with external clients or internal units including designers / media, and study assignments to determine project goals, locations, and equipment needs.
- Engage in research to develop new photographic procedures and materials. Organize & maintain photo database
- Represents Union Coop in Local and international contest, and promote UNION COOP positive brand image by participating in local activities & events
- Stay current with industry trends and techniques
- Completed Courses in photography
- Proficient in photo –video editing/retouching with software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Independent, organized, a good team player with good communication skills
- Hands-on experience in digital photography
- Commercially aware
- Excellent technical & photographic skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially with computer programs
- Creative with an eye for a picture