Provides First Level Support for any problems related to Branch Networks, POS Hardware, POS Software and All PC related Problems and its related communication system.
- Provide technical support in maintaining software issues for POS system (Hardware and Software).
- Ensure maintenance of POS machines and related equipment, weighing scales, in all branches and provide first level support for resolution of hardware related issues.
- Ensure maintenance of all printers in all branches and provide first level support for resolution of hardware related issues.
- Act as First level support for network related issues and establish the network connections, Automated Data Collection(ADC) Devices and ADC Printing Issues.
- Provide Periodic Maintenance for clearing database on POS server, POS machines and Antivirus Update, and send the report to the section head.
- Ensure checklist duly filed for installation related activities.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot – PC’s, Mobile, TAS Machines, Avaya Phones.
- Review and execute work orders (through supervisor) and support Help Desk from different branches.
- Visit branches to ensure all IT Related equipment are working and provide preventive maintenance as and when required.
- Arrange for Logistics to transports material to concerned work location, includes the execution of required work, as well as testing the performance of the network.
- Work as help desk for internal users issues and provide support for resolution of problems.
- Involve the projects related to IT Department as and when required.
- Maintain/monitor backup of POS Branch Server database.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Sound knowledge of IT Related Equipment, Devices and Terminologies.
- Problem Solving.