Ensure that the products are displayed in the right location at the appropriate time and in correct quantities by working closely with suppliers. Accurately forecast the trends and plan the stock level to make proper ordering. Provide support and assistance to customers by selecting items and provide details of the products if needed.
- Monitor planograms for special occasions, SKU availability, assortments… etc.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements. Clarify Items ‘specifications to customers upon their request.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
- Work closely with team leaders and department head to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interests and sales.
- Keep shelves clean and tidy and maintain adequate stock on the shelves.
- Display products appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement
- Implement and follow Union Planogram for visual merchandising.
- Apply “FIFO” by arranging near expiry items in the front and follow the rules of UNION COOP about shelf life of items.
- Ensure the on time delivery of goods by communicating with suppliers as per UNION COOP guidelines
- Process deliveries and stock transfer in an efficient manner in line with company procedure.
- Prepare the order on time as per the branch ordering schedule
- Prepare, fix and keep updated item’s prices, ensure all the price is updated for all the items on display
- Monitor slow moving items and ensures the availability of customer demand items at all times on display.
- Apply UNION COOP stocking policies
- Report shelf stock , shortage, Non-moving items, near expiry items and damages to Team Leader
- Monitor the out stock for the product category and ensure all the items are ordered in an efficient manner
- Continually verify the category assortments are fully available as per the customer requirement
- Solid knowledge in retail business display
- Solid knowledge in Items’ Specification
- Basic knowledge in Material Handling
- Team leadership, communication, and Business writing Skills
- English and Arabic Language knowledge (conversation)