- Support the entire Retail Leasing process
- Search for new brands to promote the property department.
- Conduct branch visits to ensure tenants compliance to UC ‘s Policies and guidelines
- Negotiate rents with tenants if required, in coordination with Leasing Manager
- Draft Letters of Intent, Memorandum of Understanding, Initial Lease Approval Forms, amendments and other documents. Print Leasing Offers and Lease Agreements
- Prepare related documents required to provide tenants services
- Monitor the documentation process and ensures that all is completed
- Follow-up with internal and external parties on the status of all documents/agreements
- Follow up and collect payment and signed Lease Agreements.
- Entry of payments to the JDE system, using RERA Ejari system with updating
- Evaluate, analyze and update, in coordination with the Leasing Manager the information concerning shops/units leasing charges
- Responds to leasing enquires (walk- in, telephonic….etc.)
- Receive and document complaints raised by tenants, and the taken actions to resolve them.
- Support Leasing Manager on preparation of reports (Tenant Mix, Rent Roll, etc.) related to Leasing Strategy
- Communicate issues to Management, plan corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain an accurate and updated database of tenants, contracts …etc. and Report to manager concerning sections’ contract expiry due dates in a prior basis
- Support the leasing section and properties department in all matters.
Please Loginbefore applying this job!