Responsible for concept and execution of Interiors of showroom / central warehouse layout, counters, especial / new designs in all services / categories.
- Planning / Designing interior layouts as per Union Coop requirements, authorities’ requirements and cost factor.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Optimize the use of the store layout by considering how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Review and / enhancement showroom(s) layout whenever it’s required as per business needs.
- Maximum space utilization efficiency to maximize showroom(s) profitably.
- Create uniform customer experience across all branches i.e. store theme, look & feel …etc.
- Study the showroom customers footfall / traffic behavior and prepare alternatives as required
- Review and approve the tender documents submitted by consultants in various design stages.
- Perform the technical evaluation of tenders and prepares a report according to the evaluation carried out.
- Review all post contract technical documents (includes material specification, shop drawing. etc), material certificates and test reports to ensure compliance with the project requirements.
- Attends project meetings with various departments, consultants and contractors to discuss the progress of the project and resolve all related issues and troubles on site.
- Review, check and approve contractors and consultant’s progress payment certificate.
Knowledge and skills:
- AutoCAD, 3DMax and other design tools.